2. Personal informationPersonal information refers to all information about you as an identifiable individual, including your name, address, e mail address, telephone number, and identity number.
4. Storage of personal information1. Oupie Kedoupie Meubels uses all reasonable endeavours to put in place and maintain electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information with reference to accepted technological standards. 2. CERTUM Commercial SSL certificate process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 256 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. CERTUM SSL’s registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Certum, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate CERTUM SSL’s to obtain confidential information. Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems. The Merchant does not have access to credit details. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
5. Personal information shared1. Oupie Kedoupie Meubels will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, provided that by using our website and/or subscribing for any of our services, you provide your express and informed consent for Oupie Kedoupie Meubels to disclose your personal information to third parties as follows: 1. to third party companies employed by Oupie Kedoupie Meubels to provide services for us, including, for example, website hosting and development. These companies require access to your personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes; 2. to transfer Oupie Kedoupie Meubels’ customer database/s, including personal information contained therein, to any third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or shares in our company or our website service whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise; 3. to governmental agencies, exchanges, and other regulatory or self-regulatory organizations if Oupie Kedoupie Meubels is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to: 1. comply with the law or with any legal process; 2. protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers and companies in our group; 3. prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of our website; and/or 4. protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Oupie Kedoupie Meubels will disclose such information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities). 4. Oupie Kedoupie Meubels reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
6. Legal Disclaimer1. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to governmental bodies, exchanges, and other regulatory or self-regulatory organizations if Oupie Kedoupie Meubels is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary as set out in 5.1.3. 2. In addition, we may disclose the information if required to do so to any regulatory authorities in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Oupie Kedoupie Meubels to legal liability.
9. Communicating with you / Opting OutWe provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
11. Contact UsIf you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy & security policy, please Contact Oupie Kedoupie Meubels at Contact Us
- By E Mail
- By phone number: 072 107 4449
- By mail: P.O. Box 10402, George, 6530
We make us of professional courier delivery's anyplace in South Africa
Here at Ons Braai we believe in top quality handmade products, with no exceptions
Many specials, be on the lookout for discount coupons on selected products.